Friday, April 5, 2013

What I Hate: #2 People Who Hate On Homosexual People

Fact Check.
Homosexuality is not a "modern" idea. It was not invented in our generation. In fact, scenes of homosexual lesbian intercourse were often depicted in ancient Greek pottery.

    

Nonetheless to say, it was almost socially accepted in many societies of Melanesia, especially Papua New Guinea, that young prepubertal boys were to be mentored by an older adolescent. They would engage in sexual activity and homosexuality was celebrated. On the contrary, heterosexuality was viewed as sinful.

Besides the weird history background info and the slightly disturbing array of pictures I posted, my main point is that sexuality was ingrained in us all before society had any influence at all.

Society argues that so many young people are now becoming gay, lesbian, or bi because everyone's starting to approve of it. It's not a bandwagon thing, "Hey guys! What should we do today? Oh, yea let's have gay sex!"
It's not the same thing as drugs; we don't get pressured into anything.

What may be the real cause for the rise in numbers of homosexuals is that people are finally coming out because they feel accepted.
I remember my trip to the LBTG town in San Francisco where the iridescent colors of rippling flags waved and people of all sexual orientation and ethnics lived together in harmony and happiness. 
A wonderful thing.

You might be refuting me by saying that society did have an impact on those South Pacific, tribe kids of Melanesia, when the elders told them it was socially acceptable for them to buttfuck other boys. Yes. That is true; they were told that they could and should buttfuck other boys.

But let me ask you something, does nature tell and influence each other to have LBTG sex?

"No" you say.

There exists homosexual animals too. YUP.
                                               
                                                             
   These two adorably, fluffy male penguin chicks grew up to become a couple. Roy and Silo were residents of the New York Central Zoo. They were given an egg to which they cared for and hatched together. Father and Father <3

 So it just proves that the only cause of homosexuality is love.

Penguins mate for life; many animals keep marriages longer than humans.


Another fact check.
I'm not gay.
I'm a fully straight, Kinsey Scale, top notch, number 6 straight girl. But I do approve of homosexuality.

Why you ask?

#1 Because I'm not a fucking dickshit.

#2 I'll explain to you in depth.

I know I get pissed off by a lot of things (which is reasonable, considering society is so untanginably horrendous)
but this is one that really ticks me the wrong way.

Why some people believe they have the right to decide about someone else's marriage and love life is beyond my knowledge.
No one gives a monkey's red buttcheeks to whether you disapprove of their love or not. You vote to keep a person away from the one they love. What kind of heartless mole rat are you??

This example will explain it some what better.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kim Kardashian: I'd like to marry this dude and spend $10 million dollars on a publicity wedding please oh and then 72 days later I'd like a divorce

Society: Well sure why not?

Britney Spears: I want to get hitched in a chapel in Vegas and have the marriage annulled fifty-five hours later because I didnt know what the hell I was doing

Society: Whatever you want!

Carmen Electra: I want to get married in Vegas to this basketball player and then annul the marriage nine days later cuz we were so drunk lolololololololololololol

Society: Okay, sounds like fun!

Gay couple: We would like to get married in a church with our family members and spend our lives together and possibly adopt unwanted children to give them a good home and -

Society: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS THAT IS DISGUSTING AND WRONG YOU DEFILE THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE SO GTFO

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here's an excerpt from an online book called "Haters Gonna Hate" by Parogar
It describes my feelings toward opposers exactly but written more magnificiently than I could ever.

"I have seen so many arguments in favor of gay's rights, but I now think I have one that can best them all. Gays and straights alike have tirelessly worked to prove through science, history, and any number of rational and logical deductions that society needs to be accepting them.

Scientists argue it's genetic, politicians argue it's about equality, others argue it's about happiness, and there's a trillion other things that can be thrown into the mix. I'm here to say forget ALL of that. Seriously, throw it away. 

So what's my proposal? Well, here it goes; if you're gay, then try doing this the next time someone feels that their opinion on this issue 'counts' when they ask, "Why should I allow you to marry the person you want?"

Don't cite studies; don't cite laws, history, or anything of the sort. Instead, cite my proposal and end the argument where it begins. So some inbred zealot wants to know why you should be allowed to marry? That's the easist question in the world to answer!

Look them in the eye, and say, "Why should I be allowed? Umm... because ... MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, that's why. This is my life, my rules. Go die in a fire."

Oh and for those of you out there who think you actually have the right to tell other people what they can or can't do, I ask you to follow this easy two-step process to determining whether or not you're an uncompassionate asshole.

Step 1: Is the thing you want to put an end to harming anyone? If no, go to Step 2.

Step 2: Is the thing that you want to put an end to allowing people to live fullfilling lives without infringing on the rights of others? If yes, then congratulations, you're an uncompassionate asshole."


Aw, man that was beautiful.

One last thing before this post officially comes to an end.

When one of my best guy friends came up to me and announced that he was homosexual, I fully supported him. He's a great person, confident, smart, and reliable. If someone like that doesn't deserve happiness then most of the fucked straight people on Earth sure as hell don't.

Long Live Liberty, Freedom, and Justice!







Kate Zoe Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment