Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gangster Signals

Wassup Bitches!

So I was scrolling through my Instagram feed this morning when I saw this girl post multiple pictures of herself with some weird kind of gangster-looking hand gestures. She posted like about ten of those fuckingpictures. So obviously I unfollowed her. Stupid wannabe.

But soon after, curiousity got the best of me and I Googled up what the heck she was signaling 'bout.

And so today kids, I learned some cool new hand gestures.

Learn them with me and teach your friends! They'll sure be appreciated by all your parents and teachers; and hey, if you're lucky, throw up the Eastside signal on the streets of Compton, California and maybe if you're lucky and put up the wrong signal to the wrong thug, you, my friend, will receive a free bloody nose.






 


And my favorite ones below....
The Blogger Signals
Ooooooh! SO Badass
http://www.graceproducts.com/images/finger.jpg
And of course, the gang signs of the deaf.









    Kate Zoe Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment