Thursday, July 4, 2013

My 8 Favorite Disney Songs

Although I am quick to announce my dislike for Disneyland and it's horrors of endless three hour ride lines and the incessant noise of annoying kids as well as the ridiculous prices they charge, I love love LOVE Disney songs.

Praise the lord and extol them.

These are the songs I grew up to, the songs that shaped our childhoods.

Not the rap songs about sex, clubbing, weed, and alcohol that they play on the radio today (although I usually listen to that stuff too).

The other day I was hanging with my sister and we started talking about Disney movies. And I realized that since she was born in 2004, she missed out on so many great childhood movies the kids in the 90s experienced! So for the past month, I had a Disney movie marathon with her- one Disney movie a night.

And after all the wonderful throwback memories and sing-alongs here are the 8 songs we concluded that were the best and most memorablest...

Song #8

Make a Man Out of You - Mulan



Song #7

Tale as Old as Time - Beauty and the Beast



Song #6

I Won't Say I'm in Love - Hercules



Song #5

Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid



Song #4

 Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast



Song #3

A Whole New World - Aladdin



Song #2

Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid



Song #1

Reflection - Mulan 




Hope you enjoyed!



  Kate Zoe Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment