Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Music of the Month: Punk

Punk music. Wow never thought I'd be one to post about it. I'm usually more of a indie kinda girl, one of those Coachella wanna-be, banjo-playing, folk music hipppie freaks. But I guess that's what love does to you. My boyfriend is a grade-A, premium top sirloin, real churned butter punk boy, and this is my dedication to him.

The Ramones 




1. I  Wanna Be Sedated



2. Baby I Love You



3. Poison Heart



The Clash



1. Should I Stay or Should I Go


2. I Fought the Law




3. Police and Thieves


The Cure (not punk, alt-rock but whatever ♥)





1. Friday I'm In Love


2. Lovesong


3. Just Like Heaven



The Offspring

 

1. Self-Esteem


2. Come Out and Play


3. The Kids Aren't Alright



Against Me!



1. FUCKMYLIFE666




2. Reinventing Axl Rose


3. Unconditional Love




 Kate Zoe Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment